Through the use of our website, we hope that you will learn more about our society’s purpose, our function and better understand how important this professional society is to the engineering profession. Please do not hesitate to contact us through the links provided with questions or feedback.
Purpose – Encourage the ethical, competent and licensed practice of engineering and enhance the professional, social and economic well-being of our members. We support and host various events throughout the year to promote the profession to students and non-engineers in coordination with the State Chapter, PSPE and the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE).
National Engineers Week February 18 – 24, 2018.
Many Activities This Week, For Starters:
- CPEWC Banquet – Will Be At The West Shore Country Club. Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Speaker is Mr. Brock Berry from the US Military Academy at West Point, and the topic is “Non-Verbal Communication in the Workplace”.
- CPEWC Breakfast – Will Be At Messiah College, Hostetter Chapel, Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- There will be presentations focusing on the unique project-based learning approach used by the Messiah College Engineering program in conjunction with the Collaboratory. The curricular approach will be briefly summarized, with case studies provided by students.
- Various E-Week Activities – At the Whitaker Center, Harrisburg, PA, February 17-18, 2018
2018 Theme: Engineers: Inspiring Wonder
Celebrate. Volunteer. Connect.
Engineers Week–the only event of its kind–is a time to:
- Celebrate how engineers make a difference in our world
- Increase public dialogue about the need for engineers
- Bring engineering to life for kids, educators, and parents
More than a week-long event, Engineers Week is a year-round commitment to making a difference.